To Go Menu - Week of January, 22nd, 2018
Here is this week's menu! We have two pick-up options for you as well as FREE DELIVERY on orders $50 or more (only for this menu, Tuesday or Wednesday delivery only).
Choose from a pick-up Tuesday in Montgomery 4:00pm-6:00pm or Wyoming 4:00pm-7:00pm or a free delivery if your order is $50 or greater.
Please pre-order by Monday at Noon:
- Slow Cooked, met in your mouth, 7hr Lamb served with root vegetables and butternut
-Braised Rabbit (Yes, RABBIT!) in a mustard sauce served with homemade spaetzle and braised cabbage. Rabbit is a super tender, lean meat with a delicate flavor. You should try it!
- Mixed vegetables Pie (2 sizes, serves 4 or 6) (Vegetarian)
- Onion Quiche (2 sizes, serves 4 or 6) (Vegetarian)
- Quiche Lorraine (2 sizes, serves 4 or 6)
- Eggplant, Mozzarella and Basil Tart (2 sizes, serves 4 or 6) (Vegetarian)
- Leek Quiche (2 sizes, serves 4 or 6) (Vegetarian)
Don't forget we are offering our "Galette des Rois" cake this month (picture below). If you'd like to make your own, you can order our delicious flaky dough (pate feuilletée). It is organic, 100% butter for $9/double pack.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
As always most of our ingredients are organic.